Sunday, August 06, 2006

A slow start...

Well, the last mission was a great success but alas, the struggle between good and evil throughout the galaxy continues. I guess there would be no need for heroes and all those diplomatic missions if all of a sudden good just went and triumphed.

I must apologize to anyone who stops by here and sees barely any progress in my little blog here. I have to fix some stuff up - apparently the Aurebesh font only appears if it's installed on your computer. I think I'll put the format back to the very classic and very Star Warsey black, space-like background here. Maybe I'll try to work some more graphic magic here too. Gotta spruce up the links and other stuff.

Damn fool idealistic crusades...er, I mean those darn diplomatic missions just take up so much of my time. I really have to quit that excuse.

9 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Diplomacy?! Hmph.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Understandable. Take your time.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Diplomacy. Hmph, indeed. I much prefer agressive negotiation -- hell, I prefer no negotiation at all!

8:42 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I like dilplomacy, it is the art of smiling and saying "nice doggie", while reaching for the big stick.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Leia Skywalker Solo said...

"Diplomatic mission" is just a term us space princesses use when we don't want people to know what we're really up to - like turbo ski trips on Coruscant's polar ice cap :D

8:30 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Well at least your truthful. Oh wait you work for goverment, how do we know your telling the truth?

9:14 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Hmmm, it look like you site has turned to the dark side. :0

9:40 PM  
Blogger Leia Skywalker Solo said...

"Oh wait you work for goverment, how do we know your telling the truth?"

You don't. I've been wanting to get out of politics for a long time, and get on with my Jedi training. Maybe I'll just do that.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Leia Skywalker Solo said...

p.s. - Changed my avatar and shortened the name up. The blogs couldn't handle my full name and full stature ;)

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home